“Set Yourself Free” by Ralph Marston"

---"There is no outside force holding you back. You are holding you back and you are blaming it on someone or something else. The way you are able to continue holding yourself back is by maintaining the illusion that you're a victim. Once you realize that illusion, you will naturally and easily move forward. In fact, it is easier to fulfill your best possibilities than it is to avoid them. So let go of the blame and watch the limitations drop away. Certainly there will always be challenges that hold you back. For each challenge provides you with a pathway through which you can move toward fulfillment. It is your very nature to accomplish. Lovingly accept your destiny, and allow that accomplishment to be manifest through you. Set yourself free to follow your purpose. Set yourself free to truly live."

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

VLCD 15 ( R2 P2 ) : 195.9

Still dealing with the bad sunburn. It's no joke that when I touch my skin it still feels hot. It's extremely uncomfortable but I'm dealing with it. The sunburn has stalled the weight loss a bit I think. It's either that or the massive amount of afterburn cream I slathered onto my arms and shoulders. I'm staying on protocol strictly but I'm sooooo tired in the mornings and bitchy when I come home in the evening because I'm so tired. I think I'll start taking the B12 tablets again.

I went for another job interview yesterday which woudl mean a promotion. I'm not sure if I even will like the job (it's similar to what I'm doing now). However, it will mean going up into the next salary bracket and I guess in order to get there I may need to take a leap and see where it brings me.

I am terribly afraid of change. I'd rather be miserable in familiar territory than to leave behind what I know. It's not in all cases but particularly true in my work life. I'll find out tomorrow if I get the job or not. We'll see. I wanted the previous job that I had applied for more than this one but I'm a huge believer in you'll end up where you're meant to be in that particular time and place.

I feel skinny today. I know at 195 pounds it's not but I think I look good. It's weird how depending upon what you wear some days you just feel thinner. I had my photo taken for my season pass card at the water park this past Sunday and I didn't recognize myself when I looked at the pic. No more chinnage action going on and my face looks quite slim. That's a good feeling. Now if I could just lose the stomach.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my God, I just wrote about this myself! :) We're riding the same wave length! :)

    I'm sure the gain is the sunburn. I had the same and it was a minor sunburn.

    When will you know about the new job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the job interview.

    I agree completely. It's soo inspiring to look at a photo or in the mirror and see a different you. Keep up the hard work. I am sure the stall is from the sunburn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change. I am one who is SO resistant to change, even when I know that I will benefit from it! I don't know whether its fear of change, or that I am just too used to doing what I'm doing & am a creature of habit, that I am very slow to accept any sort of change in my life. SO, you're not alone there. I do very much hope that you get this new position, to change the status quo for you. If nothing else, the elevated pay scale will give you a greater sense of confidence. Also, when the 'perfect' job comes along, you will already be at a higher pay scale, and can then ask for even more $$ from that position!!

    I'm sure the weight blip is from the sunburn. You're probably holding onto water from that. No doubt it'll be gone in a couple of days.

    I love your new outlook & how you are perceiving yourself!! Its wonderful-

    hugs to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete