“Set Yourself Free” by Ralph Marston"

---"There is no outside force holding you back. You are holding you back and you are blaming it on someone or something else. The way you are able to continue holding yourself back is by maintaining the illusion that you're a victim. Once you realize that illusion, you will naturally and easily move forward. In fact, it is easier to fulfill your best possibilities than it is to avoid them. So let go of the blame and watch the limitations drop away. Certainly there will always be challenges that hold you back. For each challenge provides you with a pathway through which you can move toward fulfillment. It is your very nature to accomplish. Lovingly accept your destiny, and allow that accomplishment to be manifest through you. Set yourself free to follow your purpose. Set yourself free to truly live."

Monday, May 17, 2010

R2 P2 - Loading Day 2 : 204.5

Decided to get right back on P2 and wow, the weight goes back on *real* quick when loading.
I'm taking the drops this time and don't know if I'm doing it right. The bottle says "seven drops three times a day under the tongue". It's akward to spray under your tongue and then I'm left with a little *puddle" of liquid just sitting there. I don't know if I'm supposed to swallow it or how long I'm supposed to just sit there and try to let it absorb. The injections were so much easier even though the mixing part was a pain.

I had my house appraised Saturday. It was good news - almost $65-$95K in less than three years. Was depressed after because she said I have *a lot* of work to do. Mostly cosmetic but still a lot. I felt *so* judged. I won't go with her when I sell. She was just too snooty for my liking. I notice little things like her just dropping her set of keys on my dining room table and then bouncing them around again when she was shifting her paperwork around. That's a no-no in my books. So disrespectful. She said my house has to be absolutley spotless if I sell and sorry but I work all day plus am in the middle of a law degree - when the hell will I have time to scrub my baseboards and scrape my window-sills and paint them???? I realize all of this is true and it has to be spotless to sell well but I want to pick someone that I approve of to sell my house and not just be greatful that she pulls up in her mercedes convertible and gives me attitude because I'm getting a *free* evaluation. I was upfront with her from the getgo about not being sure if I wanted to sell or not. Oh well - enough about her.

Have to figure out what to eat for lunch. Getting geared up to start VLCD 1 tomorrow or Wednesday. It all depends if I go to the grocery store this evening or tomorrow evening. Soccer season begins tonight for my kids so that's something else to add to the list. Plus have to get cracking on my baseboards and windowsills.

3 comments:

  1. Any chance you could hire someone to do a deep cleaning? You just do the sorting? I bet it would take a ton of pressure off of you. Also, the number one thing to concentrate on now would be the curb appeal. Maybe paint your door, put some potted flowers at your entrance, etc... Oh sheesh, sorry! The Realtor in me came out! Hey, if you need a recommendation, let me know. I can put you in touch with someone in your area. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do SL hcg, and had to get used to the 'puddle' under my tongue too! But it doesn't bother me at all now. I hold my tongue to the roof of my mouth, for as long as I can. Usually a couple of minutes is all it takes, but sometimes I try to go longer, if I can.

    That's great news about your house, Kathryn! You should take helderheid up on her offer of a recommendation of a realtor in your area. She has some awesome contacts! I'm sure they'd be lots nicer than the gal you had to deal with!

    ReplyDelete