“Set Yourself Free” by Ralph Marston"

---"There is no outside force holding you back. You are holding you back and you are blaming it on someone or something else. The way you are able to continue holding yourself back is by maintaining the illusion that you're a victim. Once you realize that illusion, you will naturally and easily move forward. In fact, it is easier to fulfill your best possibilities than it is to avoid them. So let go of the blame and watch the limitations drop away. Certainly there will always be challenges that hold you back. For each challenge provides you with a pathway through which you can move toward fulfillment. It is your very nature to accomplish. Lovingly accept your destiny, and allow that accomplishment to be manifest through you. Set yourself free to follow your purpose. Set yourself free to truly live."

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

R4 Load Day 2

Hi everyone. Been absent sinced October and had lots going on. Too much to get into here but mostly work related. Gained some weight - I can feel it. I maintained up until about November and then ate anything and everything I wanted to. The Christmas season seemed to be one buffet after another and then when you cross that line and you feel you've gone to far you just keep going. I have avoided the scale for the past month but I'm figuring I've regained about 20. I have not idea what I weigh. My pants don't fit and I'm wearing one or two pairs that I had put in the "keep" pile because I had wanted to take them in.

So tomorrow is Day 1 of VLCD. I will weigh next Mondy morning and see if my pants will fit better. Sounds strange but I don't want to see the number. I've been keeping up on everyones' blogs lately and just want to say that I am throwing my hat back in the ring and looking foward t0 being part of the HCG community again.

6 comments:

  1. best of luck to you, i look forward to watching your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you back! I have been wondering how you have been doing! Don't worry about the number. You know that you can lose the weight again, you have already done it. Just take it one day at a time. Looking forward to your updates! Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your nice comment. I don't think I could do the paypal thing but thanks for offering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you were doing great. How's it going now?

    I'm working on a blog post about people who have lost weight on hCG and kept it off. Would you be willing to share your experiences?

    Toni

    ReplyDelete