“Set Yourself Free” by Ralph Marston"

---"There is no outside force holding you back. You are holding you back and you are blaming it on someone or something else. The way you are able to continue holding yourself back is by maintaining the illusion that you're a victim. Once you realize that illusion, you will naturally and easily move forward. In fact, it is easier to fulfill your best possibilities than it is to avoid them. So let go of the blame and watch the limitations drop away. Certainly there will always be challenges that hold you back. For each challenge provides you with a pathway through which you can move toward fulfillment. It is your very nature to accomplish. Lovingly accept your destiny, and allow that accomplishment to be manifest through you. Set yourself free to follow your purpose. Set yourself free to truly live."

Thursday, July 29, 2010

VLCD 11 (R2 P2) 199.9

The scale said 199.9 today. I'm pleased to be back in the lands of the one's! My body seems to love this number and anywhere between 199 and 202. I think that is my body's preferred stabilization place.

The lowest I ever was in recent years was 204 lbs in June 2006 after being on 1500 calorie diet strictly. I had lost 43 pounds coming down from 247. So maybe that's why it's comfortable at 199. Don't know the physiology behind it.

Here's the history:
Highest weight ever: 269.9 in June 2001 when my first child was 22 months.
Stayed around 247 for a long time (2004-2005)
Went down to 204 (June 2006)
Start of HCG R1P2 - 230.5 (February 2010)
End of R1P2 - 198.6 (March 2010)
Start of R2P2 - 206.5 (July 2010)

Current Weight: 199.9

The lowest number I've seen so far on protocol is 194.3. That was during my inital botched attempt at R2P2. So I need to get this body used to a new stabilizing weight. It's just too comfortable teetering on 199 and casually crossing the border back over the 200 mark!!

11 comments:

  1. I totally agree. Getting well past that 200 mark will make all the difference for you psychologically. I know you'll make it and you'll never see 200s again!

    You're doing so well and you sound so strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you post. I didn't notice we were at the same weight and day in the process. I like that! It keeps me in check, especially if you're doing better than me . I had another blogger that I followed for that reason during my first round, but she's not blogging much this round. keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and by the way, you look awesome! Although we are the same weight, I think you've passed me by a month or two with body form.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Darby for the compliment and your company on being at the exact stage with me at R2P2. The bottom half of my body has always been smaller than the upper half. Depending on the make I can wear a 14 but often have to go up to a 16 because of the stomach area. Then my pants legs are huge! I have a butt that is flatter than i woud like it to be! My problem area is my lower stomach. It was like that even before I had kids because that's where the fat went when I first started to gain weight in younger years. I wear underwear with the tummy tuck panel in the front which helps. I'm hoping with another 30-40 pounds that the lower stomach will reduce but if not I will have to look into plastic surgery. I have a consultation in the fall just to check out the options.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks HH! I'm really noticing that my losses are better when I can step back and put things in perspective and maintain a positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Kathryn! That's great that you are back in the 100s. I can't wait to get there! Keep up the awesome work. You are definitely inspiring the rest of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the loss and the positive attitude. And I love your blog background!

    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoohoohoohoooooo!! Onederland!! Congratulations Kathryn!! The farther away from 200 you get, the more confident you will feel. You're doing so great this round, even with a bump or two (not your fault-- ole geezer) HCG is so good at reconfiguring your figure in a very nice way. You may find the smaller you get, that you won't need any 'extra' attention to your tummy area!

    hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go! You are doing a great job and sounding so motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for such a meaningful post! I TOTALLY needed that. I think I'm just so anxious to start this "new" life, you know? It's just not magically made different because I've lost all this weight but at the same time, my whole life is different! Weird concept! But thanks for that explanation that you had- I really feel that same way and it's nice to have it put into words! Thanks again for being such great support for me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU can do IT! you are doing such a great job. Thanks for the comment on my blog and I will try the day off thing ( i always comment back on my blog :) )

    ReplyDelete