“Set Yourself Free” by Ralph Marston"

---"There is no outside force holding you back. You are holding you back and you are blaming it on someone or something else. The way you are able to continue holding yourself back is by maintaining the illusion that you're a victim. Once you realize that illusion, you will naturally and easily move forward. In fact, it is easier to fulfill your best possibilities than it is to avoid them. So let go of the blame and watch the limitations drop away. Certainly there will always be challenges that hold you back. For each challenge provides you with a pathway through which you can move toward fulfillment. It is your very nature to accomplish. Lovingly accept your destiny, and allow that accomplishment to be manifest through you. Set yourself free to follow your purpose. Set yourself free to truly live."

Saturday, March 27, 2010

VLCD 34: 203.7 ( R1 P2 )

I'm so happy to see a loss. Thanks everybody for reading and for your comments. You have no idea how much it means when you're feeling ready to just throw in the towel.

I'm struggling a little bit with weekends. Every Friday at work someone is assigned to bring the breakfast. I got there late and when I walked by the table later when everyone was done there were three slices of blackforest ham, some tomatoes and lettue and fruit left. I took it plus strawberries and ate it at my desk. That was 10:30. By 1:00 I was actually hungry again so I went down to the buffeteria and got a grilled chicken sandwich without the bread. I ate it with salt and pepper and mustard and it was delic. I was a bit worried that I would go over 500 for the day but I didn't even with the dinner. It's suprising because with that extra food I lost 1.6 pounds that day. I wonder if some days I'm not getting in the full 500 even though I weight exactly 3.5 ounces meat and 3.5 oz of veggies at lunch and dinner.


This morning after my daughter's hockey game my husband wanted to go for breakfast. I just couldn't think of going with them and having to sit there and be at a restaurant where I am used to eating whatever I want and maybe dessert.

So, I took the two year old home and gave her scrambled eggs and toast and I had a 1 egg/3 egg white omelet with onions. It did the trick. Now I'm cleaning the house and doing laundry while they're out.

I'm still working towards 199 !

1 comment:

  1. Great Loss! I know what you mean about how irresistable cheating is when the food is right there staring you in the face! You're doing good and you KNOW you'll be reaching your weight goal soon!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete