“Set Yourself Free” by Ralph Marston"

---"There is no outside force holding you back. You are holding you back and you are blaming it on someone or something else. The way you are able to continue holding yourself back is by maintaining the illusion that you're a victim. Once you realize that illusion, you will naturally and easily move forward. In fact, it is easier to fulfill your best possibilities than it is to avoid them. So let go of the blame and watch the limitations drop away. Certainly there will always be challenges that hold you back. For each challenge provides you with a pathway through which you can move toward fulfillment. It is your very nature to accomplish. Lovingly accept your destiny, and allow that accomplishment to be manifest through you. Set yourself free to follow your purpose. Set yourself free to truly live."

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

VLCD 23: 208.8 ( R1 P2 ) TOM Day 4

Forgot to weigh myself yesterday. I always weigh first thing in the morning so I wan't to keep it consistent. I'm glad to see the weight coming off. The funny thing is though is I can't see it. Yes, my pants are looser and not leaving a big red mark on my stomach at the end of the day. I am still wearing my size 18 jeans which were a bit loose even when I bought them but they are at the point now where I should consider wearing a belt just in case.

My back is hurting something fierce. I've never had a bad back. I am a little worried though because of something my mom said about where I should be giving the injections. I did them in the upper part of my stomach a few times. She couldn't believe that when I told her because she said that's where are all the important internal organs are. Now I'm having weird thoughts that I punctured my pancreas or something and that's why I'm having really bad back pain. Is it true that you should never inject in your upper stomach? I thought it would be okay because there's some fat there.

I'm still craving cheese something fierce. I'm going to do the last injection on March 31, and then the three days of VLCD (with no injections) so that I can have some turkey (and more than 3 oz ) on Easter Sunday. That's 18 more days. Wow that seems long! I'll see how it goes but that's the plan. I have to start researching what I can eat on P3.

No comments:

Post a Comment