“Set Yourself Free” by Ralph Marston"

---"There is no outside force holding you back. You are holding you back and you are blaming it on someone or something else. The way you are able to continue holding yourself back is by maintaining the illusion that you're a victim. Once you realize that illusion, you will naturally and easily move forward. In fact, it is easier to fulfill your best possibilities than it is to avoid them. So let go of the blame and watch the limitations drop away. Certainly there will always be challenges that hold you back. For each challenge provides you with a pathway through which you can move toward fulfillment. It is your very nature to accomplish. Lovingly accept your destiny, and allow that accomplishment to be manifest through you. Set yourself free to follow your purpose. Set yourself free to truly live."

Sunday, March 14, 2010

VLCD 21: 211.4 ( R1 P2) TOM Day 2

Glad to have seen a loss today. I woke up and weighed myself and I was 213.9. So discouraging. Then I went back to bed to read for a bit and ended up falling asleep again. My husband made sure the kids were fed and took care of them while I slept. When I woke up I weighed myself again and the scale said 211.4. I checked obsessively 10 times with the scale moved in different places and it still said 211.4. I'm hoping the 213.9 was just a fluke.
I took an injection yesterday even though I guess I wasn't supposed to but Sundays are my "no shot" day so I thought it wouldn't hurt. The movie last night went well but when we came home the kids asked for a delicio pizza. It was cooling on the stove and I took some cheese off the top and ate it. The second I swallowed it I thought "what the heck am I doing" but it was too late.

I wasn't feeling well this afternoon so I didn't eat much for dinner. I made spaghetti for the children and took some of the lean ground beef mixed with onion out for myself before I added the tomato sauce and diced tomatoes. Then I realized I hand't weighed it raw so I just had 3 oz. I didn't bother with the vegatables. It tasted ok but bland. I forced myself to eat it even though I wasn't hungry. I can't sleep right now- it's way later than I usually stay up. I hear my stomach *growling" but my stomach feels still not right so I'm just waiting to go to sleep.

It will be interesting to see what the scale says tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment